Tuesday 25 November 2008

DING DONG.

I had a ding,
I had a dong.
I had a reason
to sing along.
A spring in my step
as fresh as daisys,
the potential to maybe
feel love crazy.
Bang its over.
Now you hate me.
For your problems
you try and blame me.
Standing ground
on crushed daisys,
who else have you
fucked up lately?
With ur cynical sarcastic rating,
why do you even bother dating?
When you spend ur whole time slating,
berating
and hating.
It's not my fault
your over compensating
on terrible things
that are in ur past,
you need to let go
or nothing will last.
So fuck off.
Fuck you.
Get off ur ass.
Let it go and let it pass
who's to say
a hearts made of glass?
Who's to say it's ok to cast
down ur anger onto me
and drag it on:
this misery.
If it makes u feel better
blame it on me,
if it makes it hurt less
blame it on me,
'cos we both know
I'm not in the wrong
and we both know
this wont last long.
So get it right
or get it wrong
I'm still going,
I'm still gone.


No comments: