Monday 24 November 2008

SPOON FED.

My lips were sealed
then torn from healed.
Open wide,
feed me some lies.
Here comes the aeroplane,
mmm, that's fine,
here comes the train
but its not true-true times.
Deception leaves an aftertaste,
can I spit this out?
No baby, swallow it down
'cos that's what loves about.
Dirty feeder,
I'm some poor bleeder.
Sock it to me,
go right through me,
knock me down
and turn this round,
baby taste whats in my mouth.
See what its like to feel down.
Oh now look, who's sorry now?
Keep it coming, wheres your train?
pack your guilt now for that plane.
Wheres your tales to feed me Hun?
this smoke, it chokes me, the heat is on.
Liar liar can you feel the burn?
Your pants on fire as my stomach churns.
Is this how redemption should be earnt?
Are my insides meant to hurt?
Should it cause an ache to breathe?
Digesting too much, this raw heat
it crushes down hard on my chest,
you're now smiling less and less
then you finally drop that fucking spoon.
"Honey whats wrong? You've gone blue,
take a breath get back on your seat.
Don't you know you're what you eat?


No comments: