Monday 24 November 2008

WEIRD ODD LITTLE BOY.

I met him on Tuesday,
he walked with a mince.
I thought he was gorgeous;
a little camp prince.
We flirted and skirted
around serious issues,
the start of a relationship
is no time for tissues.
We'd need them all later
as our hopes would come down,
our emotions and trust
lost in a sad town.
Suffocated by pain
I'm sure he did drown
and rise up so hollow
with his head hanging down.
The place that we lived
changed to a ghost town.
The demons of our pasts
they'd forever surround
and my dead eyed prince
he was throned and then crowned
as the weird odd little boy
who messed me around.
Weird odd little boy
could make me laugh
but i somehow felt
that he'd been love starved.
He'd be clingy and needy
then push me away,
confuse me
refuse me
for the rest of my days.
Next things you know
ten years have gone past
and we're surrounded by darkness
a life's curse has been cast.
As a wife i sank to my knees
scrubbing the floor
and slaving for free.
i was blacked up
and jacked up,
paid not even rubes.
i trusted,
combusted
and was broke without fees.
If love is involved
you pay with your heart
and my prides out the window
as the weird little boys cart
stands at the window;
he'll take a piece at a time
he wants me in pieces:
a jigsaw in brine.
I'm his mission in life.
To me hes assigned.
He'll rip me to shreds
then pour me rose wine.
he'll kiss me and kiss me
until we're both so entwined
then he'll shake me and wake me
and on my heart he will dine.
Weird little boy who looks like a man,
he is my biggest enemy
and my biggest fan.

No comments: